We know it’s not Hawaii’s Board of Water Supply Detect-A-Leak week, but you should always monitor your water bill to see if there is a significant increase in water consumption on your property. If you notice that your water bill has some odd looking numbers on it then get in touch with Point Plumbing so we can help solve this leaking mystery.
Typical Causes of Plumbing Leaks
Here are some a few typical causes for increased consumption and should be attended to right away to prevent further water wastage.
- Running toilets, constant or intermittent.
- Exterior spigots that are dripping.
- Faucets randomly dripping water from Kitchen sink and Bathroom.
- Sprinkler systems that are broken and leaking water into the lawn.
- Ice maker lines that are leaking under your refrigerator
- Shower valves that are dripping.
- Broken Pipe causing damp areas in soil around your home.
Check under all your cabinets inside the bathrooms and kitchen for dampness under the piping. These leaks are less obvious but can cause a lot of damage. Also make turn your sprinkler systems off during rainy periods to save gallons gallons of water.
Contact Point Plumbing via our Website if you have a few concerns about any possible leaks. We will resolve all your worries from there onward.
Give Us A Call
Hours of operation are from 8am - 5pm Weekdays Only
Visit Our Website
Fill out the contact form on Point Plumbing’s website to request plumbing assistance.